Our team has three simple guidelines, and all players are expected to filter their decisions through these before they act on anything. These rules are posted by and referred to often by our coaching staff.
1. Do right
- It's right to be on time
- It's right to be loyal
- It's right to be honest
- It's right not to be involved with drugs and/or alcohol
- When in doubt, just ask yourself, "Is this the right thing to do?"
2. Do the best you can do
- Be the best son/daughter, grandchild, brother, sister, cousin, nephew, niece - that you can be
- Be the best student you can be
- Be the best team member you can be
- Be the best athlete you can be
- Be the best soccer player you can be
3. The Golden Rule
- Always treat other people the way that you want to be treated